Master thesis on truthcoin?

Previous topic - Next topic

koeppelmann

I am currently looking for a topic for my master thesis. I finished the taught part of the Master of "IT Systems Engineering" at the Hasso Plattner Institute at the University of Potsdam two years ago. I subsequently worked on startups and founded Fairlay (Bitcoin prediction market). At our institute we do not have a research group that would lend itself to a thesis on truthcoin. However, if I were to find a co-advisor I could submit it at my university, and spend a lot time on the engineering and development of truthcoin. I have done a lot of work with python (e.g. programmed a poker bot and Fairlay) I could step in and work on zacks implementation. Do any of you know of a suitable advisor (must have PhD and work at a university).

psztorc

There is one obvious choice, and a few other people I know personally. I'll talk to them and get back to you.
Nullius In Verba

psztorc

What exactly would the co-adivsor be doing?
Nullius In Verba

zack

Bitcoin core developers are famous now that bitcoin has gotten so big. They were offered high-paying jobs at places like Blockstream. If you are able to make the software better, then you should consider doing it. Even if you don't do a academic degree simultaneously.